Friday, January 18, 2008

Assignment 14:Good-Bye May Seem Forever, Farewell Just Like The End...

My favorite piece I have written is the Photo Story because I told a story about a friend I had that no one knew of him. Everyone in class liked the story. My favorite genre is music writing because I am a singer and rapper. It is what I do. The 13 Ways poem was the hardest because it is hard to write about something in 13 different view points. I care about all the writings I have done because it is from the heart. I will use music writing the most because some day I might write songs for famous people or I might become a famous singer or rapper myself.

2 comments:

robena said...

oh antonio that photo story was funny and messed up but you know only you could write something like that see you at our V.A meetings lol

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.