Monday, December 10, 2007

Assignment 11: Impact on the World

If I could change anything around the world, I would change how poachers treat animals. I would have poachers instinct. I would feed the hungry in Africa. I would end all wars. How you say? I'll tell you how. First the animal business. I would find a natrual habitat that the animals would be comfortable with and put a fence around them big enough for the animals to walk around and hunt. Thick enough to keep poachers out. I would presuade the people of America how they can help. I'd send the message by song or book. And the only way to stop all wars is nothing but God's work. Just believe in the fight between Heaven and Hell. The war to end all wars.

2 comments:

claire said...

antonio, you are amazing, i hate poachers too! especially in that movie, "The Rescuers Down Under"

robena said...

always trying to take the biggest thing to change the world yay antonio for trying to make a huge impact on life i'm so proud