Monday, December 3, 2007

Assignment 10

There is this song that has greatly inspired me to go after the girl of my dreams. The song is called "I Wanna Know" by Joe. It is about this guy who wants to make this girl feel better and he basically says that she should leave the man that treats her wrong. But the song is much more than that. It's about going after the girl that you may never have but it is always worth the try. This song has inspired me to go after the girl of my dreams even though I might not get her.

5 comments:

robena said...

oh antonio it's always good to have a high goal in life even though you'll never acheive it. but it's always good to have it

claire said...

am I that girl?? I always knew it Antonio, i AM way out of your league....but whatever, it's always worth a try tony!! i've never heard that song, but i can understand how it would inspire you to go after me.

robena said...

i think claire is right, your hopes are way too high to get a girl like that

Mr. Miles said...

Be careful so you don't become a stalker. :)

If you finish one and have time for more (which you do), then the assignment is to continue on with the other questions . . .

zoe said...

As long as that song isn't like the one you wrote...