Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Assignment 6: Creating Fear

1) I like to be scared because you never really suspect what is going to happen. I just love scary movies they're great.

2) I like being scared and all, but I have 2 phobia's that I ain't too proud of. I have a phobia against blood and I have a phobia against closed spaces. I have a phobia with blood because I was playing with one of my brothers and he got hurt some how. So I got my dad and he said that he can see the bone. I just started yelling real loud because I saw blood just squirting out of him. I am claustrophobic because I got locked in the trunk when I was little.

3) A person who is a madman is someone who goes about talking to him/erself. Someone beats themselves up or someone who flicks somebody off when someone drives by.

4) Someone who goes mad just like that is someone who probably lost a loved one or who has lost a home.

4 comments:

robena said...

oh antonio you and your fears. it's funny cause we were talking about this yesterday and now you get to right about it. yay feelings, but i don't really agree that someone could go mad if they lost a home. and flicking someone off while driving by is are mean no mad.

zoe said...

we have very different ideas on being scared. I hate being scared and you seem to like it. I don't like blood or small spaces but I'm not afraid of either. I'm more afraid of the dark and killers.

claire said...

I don't think that you need to lose something to necessarily go mad. I think you can go mad spontaneously too, that's kindof the definition og mad, it comes outta nowhere.

Tyler's Blog said...

Ya that stroy about your brother was alittle graphic, and if I had seen that happen to my brother I'd be a little traumatized too, sorry you had to go through something like that. And don't be ashamed of your phobias, there are deffinatly worse, there are people with a phobia for grass, so as far as im concerned yours are normal and justified.