Thursday, November 1, 2007

Assignment 7: 1st Quarter Writing Reflection

1. I like to write poetry because writing poetry helps me with the raps that I write and
it also lets me express my self.

2. I think that "Fear and Death" was my strongest piece of poetry because some people could tell that I have had some really tough and depressing times.

3. I know that the only reason I write such depressing type of stuff is because I have had
a hard time in life that others probably haven't ever gone through.

4. I might write some music for instruments and write some songs for rappers and singers.

1 comment:

robena said...

oh antonio you and your stories that i have read and never really got except the second short story cause we were talking about that which i found pretty ironic yet funny