Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happiness

1. Happiness is a feeling you get when you are successful in everything you do. It's a feeling you get when you are in love.

2. Happiness in my life is kids because it reminded me of when I was little of how I could always get out of trouble. My greatest source of happiness is my niece because when she was born all I could really think of was that how could she be that small. Now that she is gonna be two I be thinking wow she has grown into a beautiful little girl.

3. My niece, Amaya, influences my happiness. I love watching her grow up. When I'm sad or mad I just think of her and I feel happy again.

4. I make my grandmother and my father happy all the time. They love watching me grow up to be a young successful man. Hopefully I will get into college. I would be the first grandchild to go to college.

5. I need love to make my life complete because without love I feel like an empty shell.

No comments: